- Internal release of production documentation.
- Daily viewing / owning responsibility to release production paperwork in a timely manner based on demand schedule and needed quantity.
- Maintain technical data and instructions including aspects quality, revision control and distribution.
- Documentation Retention Process
- Collect and review process monitor data and follow needed steps based on results
- Data entry data to excel
- Prepare production documentation for scanning and coordinate with Documentation Group.
- High Level of integrity and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent follow-up skills
- MS Office, MS Outlook, Excel,
- Understands company’s organization, processes, tools and policies with ability to resolve issues
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17896