· Ability to machine parts on a (trained) work center.
· Use all Machine Shop procedures, instructions and records.
· Deburring of parts for ongoing production.
· Ensure that material is suitably labeled to prevent mix-ups.
· Notify supervisor of any production problems.
· Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work place.
· Continuous improvement
· Ongoing evaluation of equipment and tools used.
· Place product in designated areas.
· Perform visual inspection on Product with aided and un aided eye.
· Fill out required production and product records as required.
· Segregate any reject or on hold product from acceptable product.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to read and understand English.
· Minimum 2 years of Machine Shop.
· Ability to read blue prints dimensions that apply.
· Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work place.
· A team player who can demonstrate mature judgment timely feedback to his supervisor.
· Foreman, Machine Shop
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17700