Currently seeking a LabVIEW Engineer. The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge of Connector for LabVIEW and NI VeriStand Software & WindowsInstaller.exe.
Responsibilities of the LabVIEW Engineer
- Upgrading the computers in the Test Department to Windows 10 with an upgrade of the LabVIEW program to 2019
- Switching the database from Access 97 to SQL server in LabView.
- Transfer test data reports to SQL database use.
- Plan data acquisition upgrades to remove risk of hardware obsolescence
- Suggestions for additional improvements to enhance the use of ATE.
- Suggestions to expand the use of LabVIEW or other forms of automation that will improve quality and productivity in the plant.
Requirements of the LabVIEW Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Connector for LabVIEW
- Strong knowledge of NI VeriStand Software & WindowsInstaller.exe.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17376