Responds to and diagnoses computer problems through discussions with users. Works under the direct supervision of senior administration management. Reports to the IT Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. PC/Laptop and Application Lifecycle Management, including hardware/software selection, security impact review, installation, OS and driver updates, break/fix, monitoring, etc.
2. Install, modify, and repair computer hardware, software, and peripherals
3. Windows OS management/Imaging with DISM and wim files and complex application deployment
4. End user support, technical assistance, and training, including professionally troubleshooting and resolving issues in-person, through email, over the phone, and using remote assistance
5. Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, servers, databases, Multifactor Authentication, and other systems (i.e., familiarity with DHCP, DNS, VLANs, routing, AD, MS O365, SharePoint, etc.)
6. Monitor PC and Server environment health daily, and mitigate security threats using layered antivirus solutions and Incident Response protocols
7. Create clear understandable documentation consistent with policies and procedures
8. Working knowledge of VMware vCenter/vSphere and virtual desktop/server environments
9. Familiarity with tape backup systems
10. Advanced troubleshooting and “Multi-tasking” skills, and drive to lead select team projects
11. Performs other tasks as assigned.
12. Maintains a positive work environment by professional and courteous conduct and communications with others, including supervisors, co-workers, clients, and vendors.
13. Knowledge of ERP software (Epicor, Cost-point, etc…) be able to implement automatization within the manufacturing environment using ERP software.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
5 years experience required. Familiarity with a variety of software and hardware systems required ie: Win 7& Win 10 admin. Experience supporting Windows 10 and legacy Windows platforms including Windows Server with administration experience required. Experience supporting iOS and Android mobile devices required. Experience supporting Microsoft O365 and Microsoft Teams required. Familiarity with Manufacturing EPR highly desirable
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17724