The primary function of this Inventory Control Specialist is to ensure inventory accuracy. The Inventory Control Specialist will research inventory discrepancies and document and report errors and resolutions. The Inventory Control Specialist performs inventory cycle counts and adjusts inventory in the MRP system.
- Maintain continuous inventory accuracy.
- Maintain inventory Cycle Count schedule and coordinate counts.
- Support Fulfillment operations by resolving inventory problems
- Respond to inventory questions and concerns from both logistics employees and internal customers.
- Offer internal support to assigned customers with inventory-related moves, changes
and other requests for assistance with their products.
- Document and assist in improving inventory procedures and any other procedures
that effect inventory accuracy.
- Document errors and assist in promoting employee accountability.
- Supports other Logistics & Warehousing functions as needed
- Interfaces regularly with Manufacturing, Accounting, and other departments as needed
- Minimum 1 year of inventory control experience required including cycle counting processes.
- Knowledge of warehousing and inventory control required.
- MRP system experience; SAP experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17688