The Inside Sales Account Manager is an integral part of both administrative and sales duties: Company booking management, support of legacy program closure, lead follow-up, quote tracking, and maintaining CRM.
- Accountable for Inside Sales account management by assigned region.
- Understand customer’s needs and requirements and develop and maintain relationships.
- Assure client satisfaction by communicating with Planning, Engineering, Product Assurance, Finance, IS, Marketing, Sales, and Business Unit Managers.
- Process customer inquiries, quotes, purchase orders, RMAs, and Rep commission allocation.
- Maintain weekly reports, complete and distribute company forms for approval, and report quarterly booking and revenue goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately prepare and maintain records, files, and reports.
- Successfully problem solves and manages conflict
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritizes, manage time, and effectively train others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Has experience working with CRM software and ability to master ERP, Operational and Quality systems while continuing to identify and suggest improvements.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience required.
Job ID: 16745