The Hybrid Xray Technician is a core QC/Operations role within the QC/Production departments. These team members will be developed to perform the full scope of the role based on the level / proficiency of the title.
- Perform manual and automatic work using procedures.
- Broad based understanding of various manufacturing processes, including X-Ray
- Ability to interpret and work from schematics, prints and other associated paperwork.
- Dexterity of handling very small components with a tweezer.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and ability to work with limited supervision.
- IPC-610 and J-STD-001.
- Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- High School Diploma, Accredited GED, or Technical School
- 2+ Years Real Time X-Ray Techician experience
- IPC-610 and J-STD-001
- Visual and Mechanical Inspection
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17686