To support Plant Leadership team in all facets of Human Resources
- Employee Relations and Development
- Employee Benefits
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Benefit administration, FMLA and other leave of absence administration
- Records maintenance/management, unemployment, and general reporting.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continuous improvements. New hire orientation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years in a human resource role is preferred
Maintains a clean, safe workplace.
A team player who can demonstrate mature judgment, timely feedback to his supervisor.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17969