- Responsible for fabrication of molds to meet production demands
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned including clean-up and department organization
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years in a full-time position within proven reliability; preferably in a technical environment.
- Aptitude and dexterity to be able to fulfill job requirements.
- Established communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Organizational skills
- Able to work in the US
- Will need to successfully pass a drug test and present a clean and valid driver’s license
- Ability to read and work from instructions
- Basic Knowledge of Hazardous Material management
Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Regularly required to sit, walk, bend and stand.
- Will be required to lift, move, erect, install and assemble components of varying weight, height, length and width dimensions.
- Will need to repeatedly use hands to finger, handle, feel and operate standard office equipment.
- Day to day responsibilities will require lifting, moving, staging and placing of materials up to 50 pounds alone and heavier with assistance
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and the
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17332