The role of Face Mask Machine Operator is to operate the two station face mask machine. This includes loading raw materials, machine safety, packaging of finished product, and finished product inspection.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Know machine operation (Turn on/off, Set-up, etc).
- Know machine safety.
- Web material through machine.
- Change materials used for production.
- Clean machine and Static bars.
- Fill out Device History Records and Production Sheets.
- Identify packaging, raw materials and pallet configurations used for each product.
- Inspect product against specifications.
- Be able to know Mask Quality Standards.
- Check Packaging print quality.
- Check Lot number stamp on box, carton and case
- Operate machine without supervision after a 90 day period.
- Be able to communicate with Area Lead/Management when issues arise.
- Other applicable tasks as by the Production Supervisor
- 2 – 3 years of experience operating a machine and /or packaging finished goods.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Familiarity with forklifts and jacks.
- Must be able to lift 50+ LBS.
- Must have the ability to retain and implement directions and instructions given during training.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17308