Candidate will be responsible for Export Compliance and Contract Management and in this role will report to the Director of Contracts. Export activity includes ensuring compliance with company policies and government regulations relating to international business activities including the export and import of goods and corresponding services (i.e. the preparation and management of Dept. of State and Dept. of Commerce Export Licenses and agreements). Contract management activity includes reviews of purchase orders, related terms and conditions, and customer interface. Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Must have a solid understanding of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Office of Foreign Assets (OFAC) trade sanctions, and U.S. Customs regulations as well as the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
• Ensures, updates, and maintains compliance with company policies and government regulations relating to international trade and business activities
• Administers company policies applicable to all products to ensure compliance with the ITAR, EAR, OFAC, Anti-boycott, and U.S. Customs laws and regulations
• Experience preparing, submitting, managing, and tracking export/import licenses and agreements as well as obtains approvals in a timely manner in accordance with US Regulations (i.e., ITAR, EAR)
• Disseminates regulatory change information which may impact current and future programs to ensure compliance
• Oversees compliance and quality related responsibilities, and coordinates proper production, classification, and determinations of commodities, technology, software, and document requirements as needed
• Review all customers Requests for Proposals (RFP)s, Purchase Orders, Terms and Conditions, and related contractual and compliance documentation
• Draft or review Teaming and Non -disclosure Agreements
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Minimum BS in business, or related discipline
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Three (3) or more years in export compliance including export license processing, export control laws, product and services classification, preferably in a defense environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively discuss matters at all levels within the company. This position description does not list all the duties of the job and the company.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17668