- Prepares reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets, presentations, project plans and other documents, using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manages and maintains executives’ schedules; set up and coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences.
- Attends meetings to record minutes. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, contracts, management database systems, payroll time and attendance for the department.
- Coordinates, oversees and monitors progress of related projects for the executives as directed.
- Greets visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals; coordinates request for access to CEO by ATI personnel when a request is made.
- Files and retrieves documents, records, and reports. Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Makes complex travel arrangements for executives and files expense reports.
- Prepares agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, company events and other meetings.
- Works closely with the senior management team.
· Assist the Director of North American Sales while providing vital support to the company’s sales team.
· Responsibilities include the coordination of sales training programs, equipment and dealer rebate programs, new product/dealer registrations, and weekly and monthly sales reports.
· Responsible for coordinating sales meetings including travel, hotel accommodations, group meals and events.
5 -7 years administrative or similar experience
· 2 years in an executive support role.
· Requires strong computer skills (notably MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, standard ERP transactions)
· Strong organizational and time management skills, able to handle stress, display flexibility
· Strong initiative and can work independently
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong project coordination capability and the ability to work and communicate well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
· Uses discretion and professional demeanor in all interactions. Understands and applies good judgment and high confidentiality to all matters.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Associates Degree
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Software training classes covering Microsoft Office Suite programs desirable.
Job ID: 16462