Ensure complete understanding of business processes, operational flow, and
AX/CRM system set-up and usage to help Users to optimize system capabilities and
work in the most efficient and effective manner
• Fulfill System Administrator role with responsibility for all AX and CRM System
activities, to include enhancements, integrations, configurations, installations and
overall system maintenance and functionality.
• Provide User support; assist Users with integration related issues; help Users to
overcome the gaps between their requirements and AX, CRM, and/or time &
attendance system capabilities; and identify available shortcuts.
• Track all end user support inquiries and requests for new features to assure they are
addressed in a timely manner
• Coordinate with other technical and functional AX experts to establish timelines to
resolve end user requests. Ensure that requests are addressed in order of priority
based on impact to the business and the estimated time needed to resolve each
• Gather functional requirements from end users and assign setup/customization
tasks to the appropriate resources based on skill set
• Work with end users to test new features/customizations and ensure they meet the
users’ needs before deploying to the live AX/CRM environment
• Create and assign security roles to end users as requested by management
• Prepare and revise Forms and reports (standard and ad hoc), as needed, to improve
• Design, implement, and manage integrations with other business system partners
• Serve as a project manager for major AX/CRM implementations. Provide updates to
management on project timelines and resource requirements
• Create and revise system operational documents and process flow charts
• Generate and disseminate System User Manual and revise as required.
• Provide User training
• Create and revise User dashboards
• Work directly with IT Team, Users & Management to ensure smooth operation, ideal
system operability and effective communication.
• Ensure compliance with change and release management cycles
ERP & CRM Administrator
• Provide ongoing recommendations for improvements to business processes and
system configuration to ensure Users continue to optimize system capability as
business operations and technology changes.
• Perform routine data cleansing and develop processes/form designs that discourage
duplicate or incomplete data from being entered in the future
• Complete varied other related functional and technical responsibilities within MS AX
and the MS D365 CRM, as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Data Sciences or related
field of study
• 2-5 years in an ERP functional Support role
• Strong knowledge in the following modules of an ERP system (ideally MS AX2012)
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash & Bank
Management, Project Management, Procurement and Sourcing, Master Planning,
Production Control, Product Information Management, Inventory Management,
Sales & Marketing
• Strong knowledge of the Service area of a CRM platform (ideally MS D365 CRM),
especially Cases and Entitlements
• Proficiency in the use of SSRS reports, Excel Add-ons, and business intelligence
• Capable of supporting Users with transactions in all modules of the system
• Excellent organizational skills, such as time and project management, with ability to
multitask, prioritize, and apply strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated and confident with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team
• Well established interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build and
• Flexible and able to work under pressure in an evolving, fast-paced environment
• US citizen or permanent resident able to pass a complete background check and
• At least two (2) years of experience with configuration, customization, and
maintenance of Dynamics AX 2012
• Proficiency in the use of AX Management Reporter, SSRS Repots, AX Excel Addon and AX Business Intelligence platforms
• MS AX Certification
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17937