They must understand that this is a 2nd shift position. They will train on 1st shift for about 3 months before moving to 2nd shift. They will NOT be staying on 1st shift or be moved to 1st shift at a later date!
For the 2nd shift the hours are 3:30 p.m. until 1 a.m.
These are 3 MUST HAVES for this position:
- This is a 2nd shift position.
- Top level hardware building experience.
- Soldering experience. Will be given a soldering test upon interviewing.
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Comprehends and interprets a variety of technical specifications, terms and documents.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, and component installation on assembly units.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs calibrates, aligns, assembles and operates equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Must be willing to work: off shifts, overtime, at different locations and be open to change.
- Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift hours.
- High School/GED – Secondary Education plus 4+ years mechanical experience
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
Job ID: 14367