Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Physics or other Science required. Master of Business Administration or Masters in technical field considered a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Program or Project Manager working on multiple, team-based, complex product development projects.
• Proven track record of day-to-day, hands-on project management with challenging technical, schedule, risk and cost requirements.
• Experience in cprograms goals within a technical team and communicating complex technical subjects to nontechnical audiences.
Skills, Knowledge, and Certifications
• Superb analytical, project management and organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to manage tasks and implement action plans and schedules
• Team management and project execution skills
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to promote collaboration among the program team.
• Exceptional leadership and decision making skills.
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Project/Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification considered a plus.
• Must be able to travel approximately 10-25%.
Considered a plus
• Experience in the development and manufacture of Electro-Optical systems is highly desirable.
• Strong understanding of Government contracting requirements such as FAR, ITAR, etc.
• Familiar with DOD/MIL standards and the military equipment acquisition and qualification process.
Must be able to obtain Security Clearance,if required.
Job ID: 16993