- Investigates and conducts studies on specifications and requirements of the project.
- Provides direction to Digital Engineers, Associate Engineers and/or the Engineering Technicians for bread-boarding, debugging and testing.
- Creates and writes interface control documentation
- Plans tests to be conducted and arranges test set-up design and manufacturer
- Provides technical assistance in the preparation of spare parts lists, special tools, test equipment, and other engineering data.
- Proficient using microprocessor programming languages: C, C++ as well as using real time operating systems (RTOS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience writing technical specifications and other technical documents.
- Assist in maintaining our positive and lively work environment!
Requirements and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Knowledge of Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) programs is preferred.
7 years minimum or equivalent of experience in design, development, analysis and investigation of embedded systems is required.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17277