All Write in-process test procedures for circuit boards.
• Test fixture design a plus.
• Troubleshoot down to the component level.
• Work closely with Engineering to provide support for new systems development.
• Load software for system testing.
• “Ring out” electronic assemblies to wiring diagrams or wire lists prior to system testing.
• Report unusual and/or recurring faults and failures to management.
• Return defective components to Quality Assurance
• Travel to customers to conduct inspections, installations, and repairs.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
• 3+ years of experience in the electrical/electronic testing field
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. Security clearances are granted to U.S. citizens.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree desirable.
• Power conversion/power supply experience desirable.
• Working knowledge of digital electronics required.
• A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and test equipment including the use of digital oscilloscope.
• Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams.
• Must be safety conscious.
• Experience with Analog & Digital power circuits.
• Strong breadboarding and prototyping skills.
• Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Some travel required to support Fielded Equipment, Domestic and International.
• Standing for long periods of time while performing tests on large power equipment.
• Bending and kneeling to wire-up power equipment.
• Carry tools approximately 35 LBS for onsite travel to shipyards and test facilities, if required.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17864