Repairs and reworks electronic assemblies, harnesses, and chassis, which involves troubleshooting equipment to determine the cause of operational failure. Replacing or repairing malfunctioning components and testing the equipment to documented performance standards.
Essential Duties – Other duties may be assigned:
- Use of basic electronic systems such as ERP, email etc.
- Utilize, apply and complete schematics, BOMS, Test and other process documentation
- Knowledge of Analog and Digital circuitry
- Ability to utilize basic electronic diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscope, multi meters etc.
- Ability to complete automatic and manual diagnostic and acceptance tests
- Troubleshoots equipment by subjecting it to a variety of simple diagnostic tests to determine the cause of operational failure
- 0-2 years of experience
- Electronics Trades school, military or equivalent experience
- Performs other duties as directed
OTHER: Skilled in the use of hand tools
EDUCATION: Technical school graduate or equivalent experience, Associates Degree a plus.
EXPERIENCE: Related repair experience as defined above
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17485