Responsible for the in-process testing, final testing, and debugging of circuit boards and other electronic assemblies, both in-house and in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Write in-process test procedures for circuit boards. Test fixture design a plus.
· Troubleshoot down to the component level.
· Work closely with Engineering to provide support for new systems development.
· Load software for system testing.
· “Ring out” electronic assemblies to wiring diagrams or wire lists prior to system testing.
· Report unusual and/or recurring faults and failures to management.
· Return defective components to Quality Assurance
· Travel to customers to conduct inspections, installations and repairs.
Education and Experience:
· 5 years minimum of experience in the electrical/electronics testing field and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas.
· High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree desirable.
· Power conversion/power supply experience desirable.
· Working knowledge of digital electronics required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and test equipment including the use of digital oscilloscope.
· Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams.
· Must be safety conscious.
· Experience with Analog & Digital power circuits.
· Strong breadboarding and prototyping skills.
· Self starter with excellent communication skills.
· Some travel required to support Fielded Equipment, Domestic and International.
Strong Computer Skills
Job ID: 16971