Responsible for building units to specifications, cleaning equipment and maintaining an organized area. Ensures that manufacturing processes and methods are followed in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
- Fabricate complete cable and harness assemblies, via wire selection, cutting, stripping, crimping and tinning of wire per design blueprint specifications, schematics, wire lists and IPC standards.
- Populate and solder electronic assemblies with through-hole and surface-mount components.
- Populating and soldering PCB’s.
- Provide assistance with building electronic and mechanical prototypes and test fixtures.
- Responsible for fabrication of molds to meet production demands
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned including clean-up and department organization.
- Work from schematics and engineering documentation.
- High School Diploma
- Understanding of ESD practices
- Ability to identify electronic components
- Proficiency in cutting, stripping, tinning, and crimping cable and harness Knowledge in circuit boards, soldering and electronics
- Ability to read and work from electrical prints.
- Computer Skills.
- Ability to use a multi-meter to troubleshoot AC/DC circuits helpful.
- Formal electronics training.
- Minimum two (2) years in a full-time position with proven relatability; preferably in a technical environment.
- Experience in safe work environments and maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Experience working in a Research and Development environment.
- Electronic schooling or Mil spec soldering training or certifications.
- Prior experience soldering through-hole and SMT components.
SMT Soldering Certificate
Job ID: 17448