As part of the Production Team you will be responsible for the integration, assembly, test,
installation of industrial x-ray systems
• Fabricate and assemble effective and economical electrical control and safety circuits
for new equipment and systems; from panel building to final wiring, startup, and
• Wiring of custom systems to include electrical panel building, machine wiring, pulling
wire, terminating, bending conduit, wiring motors and system startup and testing.
• Assist with the preparation and debugging of PLC or PC based control programs.
• Perform tasks in accordance and compliance with US and European standards, defined
quality standards, all related Company design and safety standards and potentially
standards of customer’s home country.
• Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot/repair, and/or test systems.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned including clean-up, department
organization, material movement, and forklift operation.
• Provide mechanical system integration and assembly support.
• HS Diploma with some technical schooling or training
• Minimum 2 years of directly related hands-on experience in a manufacturing
• Proficiency in cutting, stripping, tinning, and crimping cable and harness
• Ability to read wiring diagrams, schematics and engineering documentation
• Must be a US citizen or permanent resident legally authorized to work in the US and
able to successfully pass a complete background check and drug test
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
• Mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Available to work extended hours and weekends, as workload requires.
• Must be a strong team player, capable of fostering and thriving in a close knit, cross
functional team environment.
• Computer Skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Prior experience working with BOMS and or computerized MRP or ERP systems
• Prior experience and good understanding of motion control design, PLC / PC
programming and distributed control theory.
• Experience with ISO and/or NQA-1 quality standards and procedures.
Electrical Systems Technician
Physical & Mental Demands:
• Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time and sit, walk, bend and work
within and around systems in an industrial environment
• Will need to repeatedly use hands to finger, handle, feel and operate crimping devices,
hand tools, power tools, and related standard industrial production and office equipment.
• Able to operate a forklift, power lift and other material movement devices effectively and
safely once trained.
• Day to day responsibilities will require lifting, moving, carrying, and maneuvering materials
up to 50 pounds alone; heavier with assistance.
• Capable of working at elevated heights with proper safety gear and to safely use and
traverse a ladder.
• Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and the ability to
• Expected to effectively communicate in person, on phone, and via email and other
electronic devices on a continual and repetitive basis.
• Capable of Domestic travel
• Able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17836