Growing electronics manufacturer seeks experienced Electrical Engineer. Min 5 years experience in circuit and magnetic design of high frequency DC-DC converters.
· Design power supplies and power electronic modules for military/industrial applications and integrate associated systems and components. Working with power levels to several hundred-watts and voltage levels to 300 volts or higher..
· Design and integrate the following systems/components into hybrid microcircuits: DC to DC converters, AC to DC power supplies, DC to AC static inverters.
· Working knowledge of the following electrical standards: MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704.
· Develop and utilize project timelines for engineering tasks.
· Develop and utilize functional specifications.
· Develop and utilize design power stress analysis for components and assemblies.
· Develop design validation plans.
· Develop design packaging layouts, particularly as they pertain to electrical wiring diagrams.
· Develop and release engineering component and assembly drawings.
· Perform design for assembly and manufacturing assessments on components and assemblies.
· Ensure products are certified to all applicable government standards such as MIL-STD-883, MIL-E-5400, MIL-E-16400, NAVMAT P-4855, DOD-STD-2000, IPC-610 and other military specifications.
· Possess and demonstrate a complete understanding and general application of electrical engineering principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
· Must be knowledgeable of all common Power supply topologies
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) required.
· 5+ years of electrical design experience and experience with high frequency switching power supplies.
· Working knowledge of SPICE simulation, parts stress derating analysis.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17979