- Perform complex wiring and assembly operation to production standards.
- Perform assembly and soldering processes for both PTH (Plated-Thru Hole) and SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Printed Circuit Boards.
- Work with and assist technical personnel such as Methods Analysts, Engineering, etc. in working out practical problems in relation to their work assignments.
- Set-up and operate all applicable equipment to productive capacity.
- Provide training and assistance to Assemblers of lesser skill levels
- Record and maintain data as required.
- Work from drawings, operation sheets and verbal instruction.
- Must possess the knowledge and capability of applying those techniques necessary to perform the applicable electrical assembly operations.
- Check for continuity.
- High school graduate or equivalent along with 6+ years of related experience performing skills necessary to the manufacture of electronic assemblies to standards IPC-610 and J-STD-001.
- 4+ years experience working from drawings and operation sheets.
- 4+ years performing assembly skills including lead forming, adhesive/coating applications, tooling operations and rework and repair.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of microelectronic assembly processes.
- Experience with wire bonding, ball bonding and wedge bonding.
- Ability to work with extremely small devices using a microscope.
- Experience with automatic microelectronic assembly equipment, epoxy dispenser, pick and place and automatic ball bonder.
- Good knowledge of the soldering process, which include proper technique, machine maintenance and calibration routines.
Job ID: 16567