Perform EH&S assessments to ensure facility’s compliance with the Corporation’s environmental health and safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliant EH&S programs. Reviews new and current local, state, and Federal EPA regulations & corporate EH&S policies and help implement appropriate programs to ensure compliance.
- Maintains records to comply with OSHA, local, state, and federal EPA regulations.
- Update and maintain Material Safety Data Sheets (or Safety Data Sheets), Chemical Inventories, Emission Logs, Employee Training Matrix, etc.
- Conduct routine inspections, including but not limited to inspections of fire extinguisher, eye wash stations, satellite accumulation storages, etc. as needed
- Conduct, coordinate and track various training to support company programs.
- Participate in the investigation of incidents, near misses and property damage incidents. Ensure follow-up is done to minimize future exposure and proper records/documents are maintained
- Performs other similar tasks and special projects as required and assigned.
- Be a team player and work with other members of the EH&S team.
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience including knowledge of local, state, and federal environmental regulations including safety training, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills with ability to exchange information and interface effectively with employees, customers, and visitors clearly and concisely. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
BS Degree in Environmental Health Science or Occupational Health and Safety (preferred)
Job ID: 16850