Director of Sales will lead the sales team and focus on increasing sales. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, highly competitive market, where ethics and hard work are a must. The Director of Sales will represent our company to all current and new customers, as well as provide support to the inside sales team.
- Obtain new accounts by calling prospective customers. Manage open quotes for timely response to customers. Communicate customer concerns to management team. Manage and provide support to inside sales team. Ensures work area is kept clean and that safety rules are followed.
- Participates in company or special training classes with emphasis on employee improvement.
Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent industry experience as noted under Experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in electronics assembly
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in Florida or the Southeast
Strong knowledge of printed circuit board and electromechanical assemblies o Strong knowledge of Electronic Manufacturing and Contract Manufacturing Process o Manage business relationships with independent sales representatives. Ability to effectively deliver presentations and factory tours
- Ability to successfully follow and implement the systems and processes set by management o Ability to interface on a technical level with customers
Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal. o Must be able to develop a good rapport with customers and other department members.
Skillful presentation of services or work issues to prevent negative reactions.
The Director of Sales reports to all upper management including General Manager.
This position requires travelling within 2 hour radius of facility to visit customers as required. Further travelling may be required on special occasions.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17702