We are looking for a motivated and responsible team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to drive new concepts and techniques for improving producibility, reducing costs, solving problems, and achieving the next level. This exciting role offers an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the top industry leading professionals. The Director of Operations Technology will serve a liaison between the creative engineering professionals and the functional manufacturing and operations organizations. The candidate we are looking for will deal in the conception, design, development, implementation and maintenance of improved manufacturing and operations methods and processes. We are offering the opportunity to break new ground with the Director of Operations Technology and our executive staff. We need someone who enjoys working in an innovative, forward thinking environment!
MUST HAVE – Familiarity and experience with the following:
• RF & microwave frequency products, subassemblies, modules, printed circuit boards
• Wire bonding and working with chip and wire processes
• Knowledge of advanced manufacturing and operations methods in test, assembly, and electronics fabrication required
• Uses creativity to work within an innovative experienced team of manufacturing and engineering professionals to determine, revise and review economic methods, operation sequences tooling
• Oversees the development and evaluation of the manufacturing processes, utilizes knowledge of advanced product design, fabrication, assembly, equipment, tooling, and materials to direct the technology
• Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
• Advises and guides the operations team on groundbreaking techniques for new products, work processes, and other operational needs
• Responsible for a wide degree of decision making tasks while analyzing new design layouts for cost reductions, maximum workflow and efficiency
• Supports our team of industry leading Engineers and Designers with valuable guidance in advanced production operations
• Provides manufacturing decision-making information by analyzing calculated production labor, and material costs; Supports production schedules as well as overseeing the estimate of future requirements
• Manages and approves meaningful cost studies, equipment recommendations and make/buy decisions
• Creates positive impacts to the organization by using problem solving skills to review in process documentation for errors and inconsistency improving efficiency and output
• Oversees the development of vital assembly guides, operational manuals and illustrations for manufacturing processes utilizing computer aided design and manufacturing software applications in the effective execution of this activity!
• Advance your skills as you work with engineering professionals
• Participates and manages brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to increase productivity and decrease cost
• Contributes to our positive and lively work environment!
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent. Masters of advanced degree is preferred
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 15 years’ experience required. Knowledge of advanced manufacturing methods in test, assembly, and fabrication required for electronic hardware. Familiarity and experience with RF & microwave frequency products, subassemblies, modules, and printed circuit boards. Experience in wire bonding and working with chip and wire processes required. Problem solver familiar with root cause analysis and project management. Interpersonal communication skills using professional and courteous conduct. Must be familiar with a cleanroom environment. Works well leading a team!
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17904