1. Support the resolution of migration issues resulting from the implementation of Agile PDM at the N. Amityville site.
2. Designs and establishes configuration management documentation.
3. Analyzes proposed product design changes to determine the effect on the overall system.
4. Establishes baselines.
5. Authorizes the release of drawings and changes specified by Program or Engineering Management.
6. Provides advice and guidance on methods, procedures and requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of documentation. Plans and implements methods to improve response.
7. Acts as liaison between management and other functional groups to resolve issues regarding configuration analysis documentation.
8. Performs audits to verify compliance with contract requirements.
Bachelors Degree and minimum 3-5 years of prior relevant experience.
• Must have strong analytic and communication skills; ability to work well with others and lead technical personnel.
• Must have good writing skills
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have ability to use MS Office products (Excel)
• Must have sound effective listening skills; pays attention to details; ability to work under pressure; and ability to meet deadlines.
• Oracle Agile experience – Highly Preferred
• CM experience is preferred but other relevant experience will be considered.
Job ID: 16854