- CNC set up/Program. At least 8 years’ experience. Can methodize, program, select tooling. Mill/turn experience a big plus. Mazatrol a plus. Emphasis is on turning. This department is robotically loaded Integrex machines. State of the art in powerful mill/turn machines. The Rate is 26-40 per hour. Exceptional person could command more. Overtime is currently available.
- CNC mill set up and operate. 1-2 years hands on setup. Feed machine as well. Overtime is currently available. Rate is 24-28/hour.
- Looking for a CNC grinder. Studer experience a huge plus. Have never been able to find one but we have been successful in training over CNC lathe people. Someone that has 2 years’ operating and setting up a 2 axis CNC could work. Rate for this training type of candidate would be 20-25/hour.
- Machine operator. Load automated machines per instruction. Clean, degrease, laser mark, and pack finished product.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17631