- Provide a leadership role for Lourdes Quality during inspection of machine parts and assembled mechanical and electromechanical assemblies.
- Alert management when discrepancies are observed.
- Maintain the integrity and Quality of Lourdes products so that we meet or exceed the requirements of our company, customers and the AS 9100 standard.
- Perform first article, first piece, in process and final inspections prior to release of product to our customer.
- Generate inspection, reject or other reports as required.
- DQR for customer programs such as Hamilton, Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney.
- Ensure that customer specific product requirements are met prior to shipment.
- Read and interpret complex machining and fabrication/assembly drawings.
- Perform first piece, in process and final inspections.
- Inspects purchased materials and fabricated parts and assemblies, using precision QC inspection equipment.
- Surface plate Inspection using dial indicator and height master.
- Use of hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, gage pins, gage blocks, tool scopes, optical comparator.
- Keep records and certifications, etc. as required by Lourdes Quality System.
- Provide trending and analysis of QA data as required by Management.
- Check and approve the final product for release to the customer.
- Use a computer and operating software to access data, retrieve data, enter data on customer websites etc.
- Use of software including Adobe, Excel, Word, Gage Trak, GMS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent.
- Familiarity with commercial standards, military standards, ISO standards, AS standards, etc.
- Knowledge of Geometric Tolerancing.
- 5+ years of aerospace or equivalent.
- Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work place.
- A team player who can demonstrate mature judgment, timely feedback to his supervisor.
- Quality Manager.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17696