Responsible for the efficient administration (forecasts, plans, etc) of the business development activities for attaining a forecasted level of sales of production oriented equipment orders and/or funded research programs including follow-on spares/repairs business under the general supervision of the department Vice President and/or Directors. Reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
• Through analysis identifies customer needs, price schedules as well as stays current with client needs, competition and industry trends
• Able to deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
• Coordinates and manages the efforts of sales representatives within assigned territories
• Provides market proposals and quotations associated with the above marketing efforts. Represents the company at trade shows, conventions, etc., both nationally and internationally
• May travel 50% of working time, including national and possible international travel
• Possess strong verbal, written communication as well as organizational skills
• Proactively scopes and presents new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
• Creates and optimizes our web project management hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development
• Builds and manages the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 5 years experience in Marketing and Sales with direct experience in selling to electronic, aerospace, radar, and communication systems, OEM’s. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce preferred
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17676