To support the activities of Quality and other departments by providing data input which will be used to generate required reports.
• To provide redundant backup of personnel in different departments ensuring that company deadlines are met.
• Participate in the creation and organization of reports required for the Quality department.
• Perform his/her duties in accordance with the Lourdes Quality System so that we meet company objectives.
• Assist in creation of procedures/instructions which will minimize the tribal knowledge needed to implement production related tasks.
• Generate, Organize and Maintain department records.
• Backup of other department job functions.
Generate Pack-slip/invoices for shipments; letters, inspection reports, etc.
Log in serial numbers.
Distribution of invoices after items have been shipped.
Handling/interfacing with sales for all returns from customers, making folders, entering into log, contacting customers when required, etc.
Weekly and monthly billings recorded and distributed to management. Answer telephone, take messages, interact with customer and inspectors.
Support calibration program as required.
Support Quality Manager.
Use computer and operating sofM/are, GageTrak, GMS etc. to access and retrieve data etc. Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent
5+ years secretarial experience
6.0 Personal Characteristics
Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work-place
Job ID: 16891