To provide support for assembly and testing..
· Use assembly procedures, instructions as required.
· Mechanical assembly of parts for ongoing production.
· Ensure that material is suitably labeled to prevent mix-ups.
· Notify supervisor of any production problems.
· Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work place.
· Continuous improvement.
· Build and test products using work instructions (routings, test procedures, blueprints etc…)
· Ongoing evaluation of equipment and tools condition.
· Ongoing evaluation of work instructions (routings, test procedures, blueprints etc…)
· Place product in designated areas.
· Perform visual inspection on Product with aided and un aided eye.
· Fill out required production and product records as required.
· Segregate any reject or on hold product from acceptable product.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Mechanical background.
· Ability to read and understand English.
· Minimum 2 years of mechanical assembly.
· Ability to read blue prints, technical data (ex: Acceptance Test Procedures)
· Experience in Aerospace industry.
· Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work place.
· A team player who can demonstrate mature judgment and timely feedback to his supervisor.
· Assembly Foreman
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17733