Assemble, solder and build various components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assemble, wire and solder various subassemblies and assemblies.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to read English
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to read wiring lists, schematics and blueprints.
· Ability to wire from wiring diagrams.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches and follow written or verbal instructions.
· Mechanical assembly skills.
· Soldering skills.
· Rework abilities.
· Skilled in the use of hand tools.
· Able to perform repetitive tasks.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Position requires extensive sitting and/or standing and good eye-hand coordination.
· Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
· Must follow established safety procedures.
· Must pass qualification test upon completion of training.
· Must be solder certified to Mil spec within 90 days.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Job ID: 16973