Under limited supervision, performs administrative support tasks of a complex and non-routine nature for our Global Trade Compliance team. Relieves professionals/managers of clerical work and routine administrative and business details by performing the following duties. The selected candidate must have the ability to perform the essential duties & responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but is not limited to the duties described below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain databases
- Perform research or data pull tasks
- Support additional projects as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Teams and SharePoint
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate initiative and teamwork
- Easily adapts to multiple competing demands. Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with staff members
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (AAS) or equivalent from two-year college or business school. At least five (5) years related experience and background in a multi-task environment preferably within a high technology/manufacturing environment.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Export/Import Trade Compliance experience a plus
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17843