Daily Cash Application- Posting cash, recording bank deposits
· Maintain AR Aging- Collection, research and resolve payment discrepancies
· Develop and follow/use procedures for evaluating customer credit limits and credit holds by analyzing credit exposure.
· Maintain and update customer files
· Account reconciliations
· E- invoicing through various portals
· Cross train in other accounting areas
· Understanding/working knowledge of applicable business and accounting systems. Strong P/C skills (EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint)
· Able to work effectively across functions both internally and externally.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17906