Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all assigned customers of our client by utilizing competent knowledge of PCB assembly process from quote to finished product.
Customer relations, problem resolution, time management.
• Must partner with the purchasing, engineering and production department to provide customers with service
• Must address customer inquiries and ensure effective and long-term satisfaction/problem resolution.
• Minimum of a 2 year degree in electronics/business or 2 years of sales and customer service experience within related field.
• Knowledge in an electronics manufacturing environment highly preferred.
• Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product requests.
• Process customer orders/changes according to established policies and procedures.
• Process customer RMA according to established policies and procedures.
• Work closely with the engineering and production managers to ensure accurate WO expectations.
• Participate in company or special training classes with emphasis on employee improvement.
• Provide timely feedback to the company regarding customer concerns.
• Perform other related duties as assigned .
Essential skills and experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills by phone, e-mail, in-person.
• Requires resolve to follow through until satisfactory resolution is made.
• Time management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Basic Microsoft Office proficiency: Word and Excel.
• Ability to work well independently and within a team.
• Ability to gather and analyze information.
• Ability to learn through shadowing and following documented procedures.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Commitment to company values.
• Customer service experience.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Basic computer proficiency: ability to learn and use ERP system.
Nonessential skills and experience:
• Customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485.
Physical demands and work environment:
• Physical demands: while performing the duties of this job, employee is required to walk, sit, use computer, use phone, and interact with customers and employees. Sitting most shift with computer and phone use. May be needed to lift up to 10 pounds. Minimal travel may be needed from time to time.
• Work environment: while performing the duties of this job, employee may be exposed to office conversations and company radio. Open office floor plan. Minimal travel may be needed from time to time including but not limited to customer on-sites, trade shows, or conventions.
Standard shift from 8:00am – 4:30pm. Later or weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17230