Hauppauge, New York
- Review, analyze and follow various blueprints, diagrams, drawings, procedures and instructions.
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that machined items meet specifications and quality standards.
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly.
- Ensure that equipment is operational by handing preventative maintenance, performing regular quality checks, and calling for repairs when necessary.
- Document actions and products by completing required quality and production forms.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Ability to run aspects of conventional equipment such as milling machines, engine lathes and vertical lathes.
- Read and/or decipher blueprints, hand-drawn sketches and verbal instructions.
- Produce threads on lathes on every variety such as internal, external.
- Must have own basic tools such as micrometers, dial calipers and dial indicators.
- Recognize and calculate figures and amounts such as fractional size, decimal equivalent, and diameter.
- Perform math problems.
- Ability to perform the required visual inspection of parts.
- Utilize precision measuring devices to inspect dimensions accurately.
Job ID: 16364