Bohemia, New York
- Perform FPGA Design: Requirements, Architecture, VHDL code generation, VHDL simulation, Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test
- Perform CCA design specifying mixed-signal technology circuits consisting of processors, I/O communications, and programmable logic devices (FPGA, CPLD)
- Ability to debug and successfully resolve hardware/firmware issues in new and existing products
- May provide leadership and/or direction to lower level employees
- RTL coding/simulation/debug capabilities using VHDL and/or Verilog (VHDL preferred)
- Experience with RTL simulation, Synthesis, and Static Timing Analysis in one or more of the following toolsets: Xilinx Vivado, Altera/Intel Quartus, Lattice Diamond, and Microsemi Libero
- Experience with one or more schematic capture/circuit board layout tools
- Familiarity with multiple networking protocols including PCIe, 1G/10G Ethernet, Fibre Channel, 1553, 1394
- Experience with various scripting languages and scripting approaches
- Experience in a DO-254 design environment is beneficial
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience required.
Job ID: 16309