Farmingdale, New York
- Ability to operate CNC equipment within a given manufacturing department, including tool offsets and compensations.
- Ability to perform simple set-ups with minimal supervision.
- Responsible to maintain quality and productivity standards.
- Blueprint reading
- Ability to use inspection equipment and inspect own work.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
- General good housekeeping practices within work area.
- Review work center for maintenance compliance.
- Maintain correct time reporting and accurate entries on applicable manufacturing documentation.
- Comply with Company quality and safety requirements
- Shop Math and Trigonometry
- 5+ years of experience working in a CNC Machinist Role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available to work 2nd shift.
Job ID: 16225