Farmingdale, New York
- Assemble various mechanical devices using drawings, work instructions, operation sheets, and / or schematics.
- Perform troubleshooting tasks as required.
- Maintain accurate records and manufacturing documentation.
- Able to present objective evidence to Quality Assurance that tasks were completed to all specifications.
- Observe industry best practices for FOD, ESD, and material handling controls.
- Ensure all shop instruments used are within calibration due dates.
- Fabricate shop aids and fixtures as needed.
- Set up and operate various pieces of shop equipment as required to accomplish assembly tasks.
- Mix and apply various sealants and adhesives and ensure shelf life integrity.
- Promote and facilitate lean manufacturing principles within a environment of continuous improvement.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
Job ID: 16009