Hauppauge, New York
- Assembles products according to drawings, parts lists and operation sheets and industry standards.
- Follows these documents to assemble products using tools such as crimpers, strippers, soldering irons and other assembly equipment.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks such as soldering printed circuit assemblies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge in company quality systems, ESD handling, standard safety procedures as well as industry standard IPC-A-610 acceptability of electronic assemblies and J-STD-001 requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies.
Job ID: 10611