- Perform a variety of complex functional test and associated operations, troubleshoot using standard techniques on various electronic, electrical and electromechanical units.
- Work from schematics, blueprints, data sheets, and test procedures to carry out various testing and troubleshooting on a variety of production and customer returned material.
- Test and troubleshoot using Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, function generators, customer supplied functional test equipment and other related tools.
- May be required to Test and troubleshoot HIGH VOLTAGE assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- May conduct Hot/Cold chamber testing.
- Reports to designated work area prior to the start of shift. Organizes work load and prepares for start of shift.
- Fills out test reports, failure reports and other forms associated with the Test department.
- Interface with management and customers to resolve issues with test and manufacturing.
- Ensures that work area is kept clean and safety rules are followed
- Participates in company or special training classes with emphasis on employee improvement.
- AS/AA degree in electronics/related field or minimum 1 year of experience in contract manufacturing with at least 6 months of circuit board troubleshooting experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in contract manufacturing with at least 6 months of circuit board troubleshooting experience as applicable.
- Ability to read engineering documentation.
- Ability to use basic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, function generators and Spectrum analyzer).
- Ability to troubleshoot down to component level.
- Strong computer application skills and background in micro-processor based products
- Some exposure to HIGH VOLTAGE assemblies and sub-assemblies.
Job ID: 16345