- MUST have working electronics experience in a contract manufacturing environment
- Responsible for both automated and manual surface mount manufacturing.
- Reads all levels of work orders, can follow complex production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Must be able to identify electronic components.
- Responsible for set-up, operation, and adjustment of SMT equipment.
- Monitors and maintains equipment to meet company standards.
- Performs reflow profiling.
- May be responsible for occasional SMT repairs.
- Maintains department specific records.
- Works with minimal supervision from the SMT Supervisor.
- Provides guidance and training to lower level SMT Operators.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to five years related experience and/or training in the electronics field.
- Proficiency reading, writing, and speaking English to satisfactorily perform the duties of the position.
- Must have good computer skills (ability to navigate in Microsoft Office Suite).
- Programming skills are preferred.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Job ID: 16282