Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position will entail the ability to perform in-process and final inspection and testing of completed components and sub-assemblies and to fabricate test fixtures and prototypes as necessary. Component Level electronics experience is required.
Primary/Essential Responsibilities: .
· Perform prototype inspections
· Design and fabricate jig and fixtures
· Read and interpret blueprints and electronic schematics
· Perform wiring, electrical an electronic assembly inspection, an Tool and Gauge inspection
· Inspect for manufacturing or non-manufacturing defects with regard to material return from the field
· Troubleshoot non-conforming products
· Write test procedures, data reports and other technical documents
· Solder, as required
· Wire and generate prototype hardware
· Perform periodic calibration of test equipment
· Any other duties deemed necessary by your supervisor
· Experience using Oscilloscopes. Multimeters, Power Supplies, Test Fixtures and Signal Generators
· 3-5 years of proven experience in a QC manufacturing position
· Ability, to read and interpret blueprints, using inspection gauges and precision instruments
· Ability to use: Micrometer, calipers, depth gauges, height gauges, surface plate, ring an plug thread gauges, protractors, scales, various inspection fixtures, pressure chambers, chemical material analysis kit and electrical test equipment
· ISO9001 experience
Physical Demands / Working Conditions:
· The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 24lbs
Job ID: 16595