- Plan: Develop plans, schedules, and budgets and identify resources required on assigned programs or projects. Identify risk areas and develop contingency plans to eliminate or mitigate risk that could result in schedule delays or failure to meet technical specification or schedule requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of Engineering, Materials, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and other personnel to ensure that all technical and delivery requirements expected by our customers are met on assigned programs or projects.
- Communication: Interface with customers on matters such as program issues, schedules, and budgets. Coordinate all correspondence with appropriate company personnel (e.g. CEO, Sales, Contracts, etc.) and in a way that maintains our customer’s confidence in our company.
- Production: Monitor and manage all production backlog assigned to engineering and ensure timely delivery of products. Work with appropriate engineering staff to ensure products are released from Engineering to Manufacturing backlog in a timely manner.
- Work Orders: Manage the opening and closing of engineering work orders in a way consistent with companies accounting system with the goal of ensuring costs are gathered accurately on each engineering project.
- Sales Support: Develop strategies coordinated with Marketing and/or Sales in support companies business goals. Lead, participate or contribute as appropriate, in the development of quotes and/or proposals that support winning new business for our company. Make presentations to customers that directly support the winning of new business for our company.
- Continuous Improvement: Take the initiative to research, develop, propose, evaluate and/or implement new methods, processes, procedures, or tools that would improve the quality, timeliness, or cost effectiveness of products or services provided to companies customers.
- B.S.E.E. or related technical degree required, advanced technical or business degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years related technical and management experience required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired.
- Demonstrated leadership, managerial and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, articulate and present technical or business information appropriately targeted to meet the needs of audiences at all levels (including technical and non technical) and at all business levels including business executives in both written, verbal and presentation forms.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 16941