Facilitates the daily activities related to the production of finished product. Provides leadership and motivation to hourly associates to achieve desired quality, quantity, labor and material cost standards through safe and proper utilization of materials and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership in a facilitator role to assigned hourly associates to achieve departmental quality, quantity, service, cost and safety goals.
- Instructs and facilitates training of associates in the performance of their job in a safe and efficient manner, following prescribed procedures as detailed in SOPs, work instructions, and policies.
- Recommends, initiates, or facilitates measures from department personnel to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, changes in working condition and use of equipment so as to increase efficiency, improve quality and reduce waste.
- Responsible for shift scheduling of manpower and machinery to meet weekly schedule.
- Responsible to review device history records (DHR’s).
- Responsible for updating and maintaining daily production visual management boards.
- Supervise Production personnel: work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
- Evaluate employee performance and motivate to achieve optimum productivity.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Adheres to all applicable procedures, cGMP’s, company policies, and all other quality or regulatory requirements. Ensures all work is performed in a safe, effective manner, and in compliance with the appropriate industry and regulatory (FDA, OSHA) standards.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Solid English reading and comprehension skills required to understand and communicate SOP’s, GMP’s, and etc.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to work with numbers.
- Ability to present information to employees, coordinate activities, prioritize work load, make routine business decisions as it affects personnel, production goals, schedule attainment and planning ahead.
- Work on projects independently or in a team environment.
- Perform key roles in a manner which motivates personnel, promotes teamwork, is respectful of others and is aligned with the company’s values and behaviors.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of supervisory experience in a production environment.
- Familiarity with forklifts, scissor lifts, cranes, hoists, chain falls and jacks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bi-lingual in Spanish, preferred.
- Proven history of successful goal setting, achievement, and employee management.
- Proven success with efficient production line organization and output improvement.
- Ability to motivate and lead a diverse work force to achieve desired results and improvement.
- Ability to comprehend SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Able to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities through time management and planning skills.
- Schedule flexibility to support multiple shifts during weekdays and weekends.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office and computer skills.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17307