· Ability to setup and machine parts on (trained) work centers
· Use all Machine Shop procedures, instructions and records.
· Machining/ Inspection of parts for ongoing production, reworks and repairs on work center he is put on.
· Ensure that material is suitably labeled to prevent mix-ups.
· Notify supervisor of any production problems.
· Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work place.
· Ability to design/methodize fixtures and tooling.
· Continuous improvement
· Ongoing evaluation of equipment and tools used.
· Place product in designated areas.
· Perform visual inspection on Product with aided and un aided eye.
· Fill out required production and product records as required.
· Segregate any reject or on hold product from acceptable product.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to read, understand and speak English.
· Minimum 10 years of Machine Shop.
· Ability to read blue prints, technical data (ex: Specifications, Standards)
· Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work place.
· A team player who can demonstrate mature judgment timely feedback to his supervisor.
· Foreman, Machine Shop
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17730