Responds to and diagnoses computer problems through discussions with users. Works under the direct supervision of senior administration management. Reports to the IT Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibilities include problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution.
- Resolves less complex to intermediate problems independently.
- Works with IT Manager and Network Administrator to resolve more complex problems.
- Sets up and builds new computers for employees as required by approved requests and the IT Department.
- Installs initial or additional software as required.
- Maintains employee passwords and permissions as well as data access based on approved requests.
- Reviews status of software and application communication with network repositories.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a positive work environment by professional and courteous conduct and communications with others, including supervisors, co-workers, clients, and vendors.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
2 years experience preferred. Familiarity with variety of software and hardware systems required.
Job ID: 16422