Facilities Technician C (Temporary)
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks and repairs on Hybrid, CCA, Beta and Plant Equipment.
- Completes Facility Task Request items.
- Ensure implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed. Ensure that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Commitment to the Company’s policies, principles, and procedures sand adheres the Company’s procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S), Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”), discipline/corrective action, and security.
- Perform very basic preventative maintenance tasks on equipment.
- Completes necessary safety related repair tasks.
- Completes Facilities Task Requests relating to building and equipment issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong trouble shooting abilities to repair and maintain building and manufacturing equipment.
- Works well as a member of a team as well as individually on projects and tasks.
- Communicates well with e-mail and in meetings.
- Is able to maintain scheduling deadlines and established goals.
- Assist other Facility members when required.
Educational / Experience Qualifications:
- High school diploma required, Associates degree or technical training preferred.
- 1 years of related equipment repair experience, preferably in electronics manufacturing.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Technical, Vocational or Armed Forces Training.
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
- This position requires access to a cleanroom environment. In order to promote an environment with a low level of airborne environmental pollutants employees must at all times adhere to all established cleanroom procedures.
- Wears Safety Toe Shoes and all required Personal Protective Gear required for the tasks assigned.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met with or without a reasonable accommodation by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Lifting/moving – Must be able to properly move up to 80 pounds.
- Communicate – The person in this position frequently communicates with peers, internal customers and DDC Management.
- Must be able to work from a ladder when one is necessary to complete an assigned task.
- Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17561