Responsible for the in-process testing, final testing, and debugging of circuit boards and other electronic assemblies, both in-house and in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Write in-process test procedures for circuit boards. Test fixture design a plus.
* Troubleshoot down to the component level.
* Work closely with Engineering to provide support for new systems development.
* Load software for system testing.
* “Ring out” electronic assemblies to wiring diagrams or wire lists prior to system testing.
* Report unusual and/or recurring faults and failures to management.
* Return defective components to Quality Assurance
* Travel to customers to conduct inspections, installations and repairs.
Education and Experience:
* 5 years of experience in the electrical/electronics testing field and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas.
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree desirable.
* Power conversion/power supply experience desirable.
* Working knowledge of digital electronics required.
A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and test equipment including the use of digital oscilloscope.
* Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams.
* Must be safety conscious.
* Experience with high power circuits.
* Strong breadboarding and prototyping skills.
* Self starter.
* Strong computer skills.
* Travel required to support Fielded Equipment, Domestic and International.
Job ID: 16522